Norfolk Southern Locomotives 4191, 7618, 1155 Lead Manifest at Boyce, VA


This particular video is one of my favorites. Mostly because, my best buddy was watching the train with me, it is at a location where I want to get some photography and videos created, and my newly adopted dog Abby was on her first railfanning trip. Of course, my friend and I were alert to her being new and paid close attention to her so she was never in danger. 

When the awesome roar of the train came through Boyce, VA, as I watched the train and one eye on Abby, my friend was keeping an eye on her too. She wasn't too interested in the train going by or getting out of the car. It seemed like she was just happy hanging out with us. 

Please visit my Youtube channel, @therailfanningdog, to view more videos. 

Comments